Academic Program Quality coordinates activities that support the accurate reporting of institutional faculty member and postdoctoral scholar degree data to external entities, including the Florida Board of Governors, SACSCOC, and the U.S. Department of Education.
The following resources include instructions for submitting and verifying faculty member and postdoctoral scholar degree data in Workday as well as university guidelines concerning official transcripts and foreign credential evaluations.
- Submitting Education History for Verification
- Manage Employee Education
- Approving Manage Education Task
- Transcripts and Foreign Credential Evaluations
Hiring Faculty with Foreign Credentials
All faculty members, including adjuncts and postdoctoral scholars, whose highest degree was earned at an institution outside the United States must have the foreign credential evaluated for U.S. equivalency by a service provider acceptable to the university. The university accepts foreign credential evaluations from the following agencies:
For more information, including a list of things to remember when hiring faculty with foreign credentials, click here.
Institutional Accreditation Status
For purposes of validating faculty degree data, the following resources may be useful in determining the accreditation status of a given degree-granting institution:
- U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation – Databases and Directories