Academic Program Quality provides support to all academic programs and administrative units through integrated processes that include faculty qualifications, academic program review, educational sites, state authorization compliance, institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, and specialized and professional accreditation.
Safeguard the university’s academic enterprise by fostering excellence in academic programming, partnerships, and innovation.
Be an empowering agent and a key partner in establishing models of excellence to
achieve institutional goals and unleash the potential of the many constituencies UCF serves.
- Inspire confidence in the university’s academic enterprise among internal and
external stakeholders by meeting and exceeding established standards of quality.
- Develop tools and other resources that empower individuals and units to comply
with regulatory standards and to model excellence in new and existing programming,
partnerships, and innovations.
- Establish and enhance business processes to evaluate the quality and
effectiveness of the university’s academic enterprise.
- Promote a culture of excellence through effective training and development of
academic stewards and support personnel.
- Be efficient and effective in accomplishing our mission.